Kmart is a chain of stores that became an inside joke during Episode 254.
DarkSakura reported that Kmart was not selling Blu-Ray players. Immediately after that, DarkSakura said, "Whatever, nobody really shops at Kmart." This eventually led to many jokes directed towards the chain.
- Like LARPing, shopping at Kmart is something not to admit to.
- They haven't changed a thing since the 80s.
- They still have automatic doors that are activated by stepping on a mat.
- They carry the Diet Cranberry Sierra Mist.
- They're not Wal-Mart.
- They still sell "Rock us, Dukakis" shirts.
- They break street dates.